Michael F Kelley, DDS
Dr. Michael Kelley is a highly qualified dentist specializing in the following areas:
- General Dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
- Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry (Implantology)
- Oral Surgery
- Orthodontics and Children’s Dentistry
- Master of Laser Dentistry
- Diode Laser
- Cerec CAD-CAM
- Millennium PerioLase® MVP-7
Dr. Kelley has been practicing dentistry at Clock Tower Dental since 1994 and has received many professional achievements during that time:
- Academy of Operative Dentistry – Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry
- Dentsply International – Merit Award for Outstanding Achievement in Removable Denture Prosthodontics
- Branemark System – Prosthetic Curriculum
Since 1993, Dr. Kelley is an active member in the following societies and fraternities:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- XI – PSI – PHI Fraternity
Dr. Kelley’s favorite aspects of dentistry are cosmetic and full-mouth reconstruction cases. These cases are very rewarding to him because he has the opportunity to make a difference in a person’s life.
“Help is an extremely important concept. Dr. Rayhan, myself and the staff at Clock Tower Dental really enjoy helping people.”
Dr. Kelley’s personal interests include his family, boating, skiing, golf and sporting events.
Dr. Kelly is currently accepting new patients.