Vicky Dachs, DDS
Dr. Vicky Dachs is a board certified general dentist. She is a graduate from New York University College of Dentistry and completed a one-year Residency at NYPQ Hospital. Becoming a dentist was an easy decision for her; both her father and brother are practicing dentists who share in her passionate dedication towards excellent patient care.
Dr. Vicky is committed to providing the highest quality care for her patients while utilizing the latest dental technologies to ensure a comfortable experience with a lasting and beautiful result. With her calm demeanor and confident touch, patients are relaxed and at ease while she cares for them. Her focus is pairing world-leading academic experience with art in creating a bright and beautiful smile for every single one of her patients.
Outside the office, Dr. Dachs resides in Woodmere with her husband Jacob, and enjoys barre classes, cooking, and traveling.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, New York University College of Dentistry
- PGY- 1 Resident at New York Presbyterian Hospital of Queens, NY
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Queens County Dental Association (QCDS)
- Invisalign Certified Provider