Our New Dental Protocols
- Posted on: Jul 17 2020
We have been through a lot these past several months and while we would all like to return to the way it was before, right now this is our new normal. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to safety – for you and our staff.
Our adherence to infection control has never wavered. Our processes have always been to make sure that you are comfortable and most importantly, safe. The current national health situation requires that we all make changes that will help protect us more than ever before.
With guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control, The New York State Governor’s office, The New York State Department of Health, and the New York State Dental Society, the dentists at Clocktower Dental Associates have made the following changes to our procedures:
- We will ask you questions about your health when you make your appointment and when you arrive for your appointment
- We ask that you fill out your patient forms at home and bring them in with you so that you can shorten your time in the office
- We ask that you wear a face-covering when you enter our office
- We will take a check of your temperature when you get to the office
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer before you enter the examination room
- We will schedule appointments so that there is enough physical room for social distancing between you and other patients
- Appointments will be scheduled so that there is more time between patients, giving us the time to thoroughly clean the exam room between patients
- In order to maintain social distancing, we will ask you to text us or call us from your car to let us know that you have arrived. We will either text you or call you when you can come into the office.
We have missed you and look forward to welcoming you back again. When you schedule an appointment, please keep in mind our new policies and scheduling. They are meant to protect both of us. If you have any questions about our new protocols, please call us at 516-352-1000 so that we can answer any questions you have about our new policies, and provide you with office updates, availability, and more!
Your health and safety is our top priority and we want you to feel safe and welcome when you are here providing you with the best dental care. To make an appointment, please call our office at (516) 352-1000.
Posted in: Latest News